Thursday, October 30, 2008

SOOO FUNNY!!!!



ok so we(I mean Nate, I was there too) was reading our boys a bed time story called "the monster at the end of this book" I had never heard of it till he brought it home one day from the store. All the way through the story Grover (from Sesame Street), is scared to get to the end of the book because of the monster. at the end of the book Grover thinks in a word bubble "oh i'm soo embarresed" and even though Joe's heard this story over 20 times, tonight he came up with something new. He asked "did he smell something?"


I laughed I hope you did too

8 comments:

BreAnn said...

Ha ha, I laughed too. That's great.

mckenna said...

Hi!! I've been blog stalking you for a while now...:) I don't know if you remember me from high school? McKenna Lethbridge? Anyway, my mom used to read this book to me and my little brother when we were kids! It was a favorite!! I love Grover. <3

living life said...

he hei've read this book its awesome... anywho... welcome to the world of the living!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Amber M. said...

Hey you guys! I had no idea you had a blog! But now I do...:-)

Seeing all the faces of friends in GF made me miss MT. Where are you guys in UT??

lvs2dance said...

This was my all time favorite book when I was growing up...I can't believe that you are just now discovering it, you had a deprived childhood! lol

simply kris said...

love that book. it's in our library here.
By the way, thanks a million for watching the boys. You are wonderful!

Christina said...

you know what your right I am wonderful

Amy said...

Blair and I think this is hysterical. We miss Joe, our future son-in-law, and of course his adorable brother and his fantabulous (to quote a later post of yours) parents.