So anyways, I felt like I should share some of my feelings concerning a new chapter of life that is beginning in late November. Heaven knows that I won't be sharing any of this verbally, least of all with Tina. I've almost got her convinced that feelings no longer exist in me. It's taken a lot of work over the past 7 yrs, but I think it was worth it. Now I share when I want to. I'll make sure that she's the 1st to know if that ever happens.
OK so here it goes. A sneak peek into Nate's mind. Women avert your eyes; children run off screaming to your child psychiatrist; men, I dare YOU to try this....ya, I didn't think so, no self respecting man would be reading blogs.
So it turns out we're having a girl.........huh. Well that's different. I hope I don't mess her up as much as I have the boys.
Wow! Sharing is great! I feel much better having got that off my chest.......So how have you been doing?
2 comments:
LOL... I am so proud of you Nate. Way to share. And don't worry about you messing up your kids, because Christina is so awesome she fixes them right up after you mess up... Hee hee I had to tease you just a little. Your Boys are awesome by the way and I think you will be a great Dad to a girl. So excited for you all.
YAY!! you guys are going to have so much fun with a girl!! they are much more fun then boys. you get to buy them cute clothes and expensive jewelry and just wait till they are old enough to date and you have to chase all the boys away with a baseball bat.....and then theres the PMS and the rampant emotions, and constant mood swings!... girls are great...
no but really. you'll do great nate! just remember she's your little princess!
Post a Comment