the Dr. says I'm not due till end of Nov. so this will definitely be a change of pace for me and all my spring babies, though at the same time I'll have a cute baby for this years Christmas card! Well enjoy the photo! isn't it life like!
Yeah!!! Im so excited!!! I can't beleive that you are going to have three!!! and the boys are getting so big so fast! I miss you bunches, and i'm glad everything is going great!
Sorry to use your blog this way but I don't known any other way... :) I would love to be able to view Druceal and Jami's blogs!! If you guys are out there, and don't mind me wanting to catch up email me! cnykreim@msn.com Thanks Christina!! :)
11 comments:
Congratulations!! Thats so exciting!
so who did the the art work?
Congratulations Christina!! So excited for you!
Hooray! Congratulations from the McIlleces!
Congrats!!!! That is so Exciting!!!
Yeah!!! Im so excited!!! I can't beleive that you are going to have three!!! and the boys are getting so big so fast! I miss you bunches, and i'm glad everything is going great!
Congratulation!! That is awesome!!
Sorry to use your blog this way but I don't known any other way... :)
I would love to be able to view Druceal and Jami's blogs!! If you guys are out there, and don't mind me wanting to catch up email me!
cnykreim@msn.com
Thanks Christina!! :)
Cute techno fam! Ally is a November baby, so I think they're great! She was even born in Utah, too. Great minds think alike. :) Love ya and miss ya!
Hurray!!!!! How wonderful!
I know I'm a little late getting the news - but super exciting!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment