Wednesday, April 16, 2008

nothings happening

well nothings happening up here that you dn't know about. We are suppossed to move, but we've been waiting fo the ok for a while now. Ben is getting braver with his walking and letting go of things a few feet away from where he wants to be. I think having my visiting teacher over yesterday w/ her little boy helped Ben see that even little boys his size can walk and run w/ big brother. Ben's hair has gotten lighter and he is officially a blond baby. He still has only 4 teeth, and stil is attached at the hip to his momma, BUT daddy comes in at a close second. Sometimes he'll be screaming in the car or at home, and Nate'll walk into the room and he'll be so happy. He's even started calling him "D" We ask where's D and he trys to find Nate. He also likes cats and calls them "ki" i'm guessing it's short for kitty, since that's what i call most cats. Joey LOVES apples! Whenever hes hungry he gets one outta the fridge andstarts chomping away. though it does wreck havoc on his appetite at dinner time. Our computer has some sort of virus that brings up a new page of strange things every time, it also chooses what words it wants to type and how fst it wants to do it, so I've been having a fun time on here today. Thankfully nothing scarry has come up, yet. Spring is beautiful here. the trees are still bare but the grass is getting greener, the temp. is getting warmer it's only below 32 during the night. Everyone is healthy and usually happy, unless they're having a temper-tantrum. And Ben's birthday is just a week away!!! We have nothing planned, so that's even scarier. but whatever comes this way I'll try to take photos so you can see the big (little) boy, but for now here's a few old pictures. Here's my boys in '05, our spring/birthday trip to St. George, I love Joey in his goggles, after we got those he was wearing them all the time at home
the next few ones are at the church christmas party, then it's nate's birthday cake after it's had an encounter with little fingers

8 comments:

Bayra said...

Eventhough nothings is happening it is fun to hear from you. And yes you are already on my blog and I check your blog too. Things are well here. I still have the MyFamily website so feel free to post things there. I decided to keep both sites up because I seem to reach different crowds through each site. We love you guys and miss you. We are going to be driving through Utah at the beginning of June. We hope to see you guys then.

simply kris said...

Nate, you are so handsome! Love the birthday pic. I really wish you were all here. I am so glad you updated!

Knowlton Mom said...

Moving again...where to this time. Seems I just updated my address book a bit ago. You'll have to email me with the updated one when you get it. I might just get Christmas cards out this year- if I start planning now. I love the pix of my nephews from afar...and gosh it's been so long, I love this in one way to stay in touch with you.

Knowlton Mom said...

I'm working it out and they aren't nephews, but second cousins or something like that...still enjoying the opportunity to see them!

kourtney said...

Nothing may be something to someone else. So I'm glad you told us about everyone. I can't wait to see you guys, but blogs and pictures keep us connected. Love the candles on the cake...so fun and when you are as old as Nate, you need something fun.

simply kris said...

tina, just got your message on my answering machine. hope all is well. i'll make sure i give you and yours a sunday call tomorrow.

simply kris said...

Ok... now it's time to update. I KNOW you have new stuff to share. So, what's up?

Bayra said...

Well, since you haven't updated for a while I will send my Happy Mother's Day shout here! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY! I hope you ahve a lovely day and enjoy your children. I have new photos of Snooks on the blog! Love you!