Like i've been told before it's always better late than never.
I was raised to hunt for eggs in my pj's so here I am carrying on the tradition. :)
We had our easter egg-hunt right after the boys woke up, I still had my hair in a towel, going crazy snapping away pictures, trying to find all the eggs before church (another reason to go crazy), and making sure all the real eggs got to the fridge! Joey was so excited to see that Peter Cottontail had used our eggs to hide at our house
On our eggs we wrote things we were thankful to Heavenly Father for, like Jesus Christ and birds and Ninja Turtles, and our cousins, we were sad we had to condense the many names of our cousins to just the word "Cousins", but we thought it was all "your egg" that day. We even made it to church on time! Hallelujah!!
On our eggs we wrote things we were thankful to Heavenly Father for, like Jesus Christ and birds and Ninja Turtles, and our cousins, we were sad we had to condense the many names of our cousins to just the word "Cousins", but we thought it was all "your egg" that day. We even made it to church on time! Hallelujah!!
though no pictures of us in our Easter garb, we enjoyed the lessons at church and our BIG MEAL with our friends as we played Killer Bunnies and the quest for the magic carrot! very fun game for all those who've never played. We played all 8 expansions and ended up not finishing the game, dinner came sooner than the end, but after dinner and dessert, the whole party we to one of the friends homes to play rockband. it really is an awesome game, and my kids love playing all the instruments. Even Ben gets into it!
3 comments:
Happy Belated Easter! Pj's are the only way to do an Easter Egg Hunt and then struggle to get ready. That sums up our day too! Can't wait for you to move back.
Oh these boys are too cute. I love how you wrote of your Easter. Very descriptive... felt like I was there. Love the idea of being egg-stra grateful. Nice way to combine the Holiday and the actual Celebration.
Christina, your boys are handsomer each day. That is very nice of you to have egg hunt. We did nothing for Zach. Poor child!
I heard you were moving to Utah and I thought you were already done that. I guess you haven't yet. Let us know what is up with you by visiting our website or our blog. Lately, I have been running both sites. I love the videos and photos you post on the website. Thanks for your support. Please give my regards to Nate the original.
Post a Comment