Saturday, January 15, 2011

i've been a little busy lately...

and a little bit lazy. Probably more lazy than I want you to know. plus most of my grumblings would have been just that, me grumbling and complaining about my stomach being stretched to the breaking point, the constant heartburn, and unending tired-ness. Now aren't you glad you missed that? Somewhere around mid-November, I finally got too paranoid to wait for my water to break and went in to see if I was in labor. I'd been 80% effaced and dialated to a 5 for 2 weeks and having super irregular contractions , I think I was due for a breakdown in common sense.

long story, short or short story, even shorter....I had my baby girl. I remember looking at her right after they pulled her out, still not able to comprehend that I was having a baby, let alone a GiRl! But since that day I've completely fallen in love

though sometimes I get jealous of the attention that daddy pays to her or that for a while she'd only smile at him. but now that's getting better because I get some smiles from her and I'm getting the loving words and attention from my husband that I want.

i hope that you're ready to be inundated with pictures and you can figure out where they go.Nate hates this photo but I love the completely adoring look he gives her

I've been humanized by the power of a shower!
our welcoming committee
the very first niece to hold Izzie

2 comments:

Jami Rugg said...

She is just too cute!!!! What is her name again?

Christina said...

Isabella but we gave her the nickname Izzie