I love the hat!!! Oh the (racket)
We celebrated Dr. Seuss's b-day too!!! Though, I didn't get any pics since I found out when we went to story time, and then the fun festivities began!!
ha ha ha ha ha...so funny.
LOL Joe is so awesome.
That's so funny! I never knew when his birthday was. Such a fun tradition.
What a fun mom you are!
LOVE IT! That's so creative!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the hat!!! Oh the (racket)
We celebrated Dr. Seuss's b-day too!!! Though, I didn't get any pics since I found out when we went to story time, and then the fun festivities began!!
ha ha ha ha ha...so funny.
LOL Joe is so awesome.
That's so funny! I never knew when his birthday was. Such a fun tradition.
What a fun mom you are!
LOVE IT! That's so creative!
Post a Comment