Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our newest Fort

Joey REALLY likes to make forts. today as I was finishing up getting ready for the day, I heard some clanking around. joey like making his forts out of our big couch cushions, throw pillows blankets and anything else soft enough to keep his brother out. Unfortunately Ben LOVES being inside the forts and smiling out! and of course most of the time he knocks it over, so today Joe got an epiphany, where he could go that wouldn't require lots of manual labor, wouldn't be knocked over when he soo graciously shares his fort with Ben, and would be a fun hiding place. This is what I found.
doesn't that face just say "i'm having fun!"
This was Joe and Ben's fort.

and this was the mess I found

Hmm maybe we need to go outside for a little bit.

8 comments:

Jami Rugg said...

Hey Christina!!! Can I come to your house and play??? It seems so much more fun then packing up here...LOL.... I thought I would actually post a comment on your blog, since the only time you ever post on mine is when I'm in need of assistance.... The boys are looking super cute, and growing so fast!!!!

BreAnn said...

I can't beleive your boys are so big!!! Geez, you're taking that better than I would! :)

Christina said...

OHHH don't worry, I freaked out, but since this is the 2nd time it's happened I had a little bit more experience controlling my inner beast. and last time it was an even bigger mess, here the stuff is still basically in stacks back then it was all over the house!

living life said...

ooooh there would have been time outs...long long moments of noses getting aquainted with corners..and thats if i found it and not daddy....

Druceal said...

What a great Idea!
I wonder if I can fit into any of our cupboards?

bevany said...

You must be a very patient mom. Looks like you let your boys have fun!

simply kris said...

ok. i know this happened awhile ago.... i have had the blog blahs...
YOUR boys are HILARIOUS!!! Hope you are having a fab vacay!

kourtney said...

I'm going to make me fort like that, but try not to tell my kids where I am.