We've been in a whirlwind of motion since the last blog. It seems that no later than I'm sitting on my laurels(where else would I sit), that we get told we're moving in a month! So as you know the blog is that last thing on my mind, so that get pushed aside and I rush down to UT to find a place to live. I have a lot to live up to since my husband when he came to MT only had to look at 1 place before deciding it was the one, and he only had that one day. Where me I had a week and couldn't find a place till the day before i was planning on leaving.
So now were here and we miss our friends! :( of course they're probly throwing a party that we're finally gone, but we enjoyed being there playing games having babies and growing older with these people. I thought you could love them too if you saw who i ment so here they are
our "Group" Brian, Jami, and Annabelle

Druceal Mike and Lillian and little baby

Amy, Blair, annie, daphne, drew, allie, katherine, baby cassie


I also miss my good friend and incredible artist Diana Urry, ohh the conversations we'd have

over the kitchen table. and i think i still have a few of your tapes and books sorry I'll get em to you!
Maybe later I'll tell you what's going on here. if i can find the time
4 comments:
change is so hard. i know that people come into our lives to fill a purpose. come and go. maybe it was you who needed to be in MT to enrich the lives of those around you. Maybe you needed something only one of them could provide... whatever the case may be, it was fulfilled and now you move along to fill a void in someone here. Maybe it's me. Love you, and I am so glad you are HOME.
Welcome Back!!! Why you guys think you need to move out of state, to just end up back by us. I think we need to eliminate the middle move. Save time and money!
OOOOOOH, the friends you are making!
Your back in Utah???!!! Where are you living? Details please!
Post a Comment